Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Final Finale

When push comes to shove, I usually let sleep win over studying.

On the other hand, I got up early this morning to bunk our beds, because Jessica was leaving. GIRL POWER in the extreme, we bunked those beds like pros!

But she's gone now, along with all her stuff, and it is sooooo weird sitting in an almost empty room. It will be weirder sleeping in this almost empty room tonight.

Last final tomorrow, and I'm ending it with a bang: Physics! Haha, it's almost a pun! Get it? Bang... physics? Anyone? Anyone? BUELLER?

This is what studying does to me. Oh god!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you've got to say!! Feel free to leave a comment as long as you:

1) Keep it PG
2) Don't be rude to other commentors, hate on me as much as you choose
3) Don't spam or post links that aren't directly related